A Security Architecture Roundtable and SABSA Meetup will take place in Nashville, TN on 7th August 2018. Registration is free of charge.
A potential draft agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Discussion of tools used for Risk Management/GRC
- Current and emerging Security threats and Trends
- Challenges facing security architects and security programs
- Using visualization to show risk to executive stakeholders
- Integrating security in the SDLC
- Modeling security for cloud based solutions
- Practical use of frameworks and methodologies (SABSA, NIST, HITRUST)
- Assessing and communicating risk to stakeholders (SABSA, NIST, FAIR)
- Using architecture to model threats and build effective control architectures
- Building threat models and security requirements
A final agenda will be reviewed and decided between the group on the day of the event.